Cryptoasset rankings
& metrics by Messari

Total Y2050 Marketcap: loading data...

Total Current Marketcap: loading data...

Bitcoin Dominance: loading data...


29.55 cents
(-15.55%)

Price (USD)

5265 sats
(-5.85%)

Price (BTC)

$2.36M

Trade Volume (24hrs)

$66.78M

Y2050 Implied Marketcap

59.35%

Y2050 Supply % Issued

Snapshot

Age

1yr 1mo

Marketcap (current)

$39.63M

Marketcap (Y2050)

$66.78M

Price (USD)

29.55 cents

Price (BTC)

5265 sats

24hr Change (%)

-15.55%

24hr Trade Volume

$2.36M

All Time High

$6.00

All Time High Date

2018-1-9

% down from ATH

95.08%

Vladimir Club Cost

$6,678

Primary Github Repo

What is Kyber Network?

Kyber describes itself as "a new system which allows the exchange and conversion of digital assets."

Kyber Network & Related News

Loading...

Kyber Network Historical Price Lookup

Check the price of Kyber Network on:

Kyber Network ROI

1 week

-27%

1 month

-26%

3 months

-37%

6 months

-85%

1 year

-73%

Kyber Network Price Chart  (view larger)

Overlay Another Asset:  

Linear
Log Scale

Loading chart...

Kyber Network Supply Snapshot

Current supply

134,132,697

Y2050 supply (est.)

226,000,000

% Y2050 Issued

59.35%

Type

capped

Max

226000000

Ongoing emission type

n/a

Supply Details

Kyber sold 138 million tokens via ICO in September 2017. This represents 61.06% of the total supply; with the remaining 38.94% reserved for the company, founders, advisors, and seed investors.